Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up of the following posts in Arid Forest Research Institute, Jodhpur as detailed below. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
- Junior Hindi Translator : 01 Post(01-UR)
- Research Assistant Grade-I (General) : 01 Post(01-OBC)
- Technical Assistant Gr. ‘C’ (General) : 12 Posts(07-UR, 02-OBC,02-SC & 01-ST)
- Library Information Assistant : 01 Post(01-UR)
- Lower Divisional Clerk : 05 Posts(02-UR, 01-OBC,01-SC &01-ST)
- Multi Tasking Staff : 08 Posts(04-UR, 02-OBC 01-SC & 01-ST)
- Junior Hindi Translator: Master’s degree from a recognized University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as compulsory/elective subject OR as medium of examination at degree level, OR Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English, with Hindi and English as a compulsory/elective subjects OR either of the two as medium of examination and the other as compulsory/elective subject at degree level, OR Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English, with Hindi/English medium and Hindi/English as a compulsory/elective subject as a medium of examination at degree level, OR Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University with Hindi and English as a compulsory/elective subject OR either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a compulsory/elective subject, plus a recognized Diploma/Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and Vice-versa OR two years experience of translation of work from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- Research Assistant Grade-I (General): Master degree in Forestry/Botany/Zoology/Agriculture from a recognized University.
- Technical Assistant Gr. ‘C’(General): 12th pass with Science from a recognized Board.
- Library Information Assistant : Graduate from recognized University with Bachelor’s degree in Library Science from recognized University.
- Lower Divisional Clerk: (i) 12th class certificate from a recognized Board.(ii) A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
- Multi Tasking Staff: 10th standard pass certificate from recognized board/recognized school.
Application Fee: . IPO/Bank Draft of Rs. 100/- of a Nationalized Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of Director, Arid Forest Research Institute, Jodhpur must accompany the form. Exemption for SC/ST candidates.
- Post no. 1: Rs.9300-34800 plus Grade pay Rs.4200
- Post no. 2: Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade pay Rs.2800
- Post no. 3: Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade pay Rs.2000
- Post no. 4: Rs.9300-34800 plus Grade pay Rs.4200
- Post no. 5: Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade pay Rs.1900
- Post no. 6: Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade pay Rs.1800
How to apply: The application should be neatly typed/handwritten on plain paper consisting of followings:- (1) Name of the post, (2) Name of the applicant,(3) Father’s/Husband’s name, (4) Date of Birth, (5) Nationality, (6) Whether belongs to SC/ST/OBC (7) Permanent address, (8) Address for communication,(9) Educational qualification from matric onwards with percentage of marks & division (10) Technical/professional qualification, if any, (11) Experience, if any, (12) PO/Bank Draft No., Date and name of the issuing Post office/Branch, (13) Any other relevant information, (14) An undertaking towards correctness of information furnished in the application form and the signed application form with date should reach to The Director, Arid Forest Research Institute, P.O. Krishi Mandi, New Pali Road, Jodhpur-342 005 within 30 days from the date of the advertisement.
Last Date for Receipt of Application : 20-05-2013