Central Industrial Security Force
(Ministry of Home Affairs)
Recruitment of Head Constable/Ministerial in CISF-2015 for direct candidate and HC/Min(LDCE) -2015 for departmental candidates of CISF.
CISF will conduct the recruitment to the post of HC(Min). In view of the large number of applicants, detailed scrutiny of the eligibility and other aspects will not be possible before the Written Examination and therefore, the candidature will be accepted only provisionally. Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying. Applications, which are not filled up as per instruction or partly filled up applications will not be entertained.
Applications are invited from Male and Female Indian citizens for filling up vacancies as noted below in the rank of Head Constable (Ministerial) in the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade pay of Rs.2400/- in the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) :
Educational qualification : Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
Age (Direct open market candidates) : Between 18 to 25 years as on 07.03.2015 (closing date for receipt of the application from candidates in India) including for the candidates of North East region.
Last Date : 07.03.2015
For complete advertisement visit : http://sunehraawsar.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/CISFPDF2015.pdf
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Employment Notification No.1/2015
The NMDC Limited is a state-controlled mineral producer of the Government of India. It is owned by the Government of India and is under administrative control of the Ministry of Steel. It is involved in the exploration of iron ore, copper, rock phosphate, limestone, dolomite, gypsum, bentonite, magnesite, diamond, tin, tungsten, graphite etc. It is India’s largest iron ore producer and exporter producing about 30 million tons of iron ore from 3 fully mechanised mines in Chhatisgarh and Karnataka. It also operates the only mechanised diamond mine in the country at Panna in Madhya Pradesh.
NMDC Limited invites applications from prospective candidates of Indian National for the following posts in Donimalai Iron Ore Mine and Pellet Plant of DIOM Complex, Donimalai-583118, Dist-Ballari, Karnataka.
Application fee: Application should be accompanied by a non-refundable crossed Demand Draft for `100/-( Rupees hundred only) for the posts in JO scale and `50/- (Rupees fifty only) for the posts in RS scale, drawn in favour of NMDC Limited, Donimalai Iron Ore Mine, payable at State Bank of Mysore, Donimalai / Canara Bank, Donimalai. Demand Draft is not necessary for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Closing date for receipt of Application: 10.03.2015
For complete advertisement visit : http://sunehraawsar.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/NMDC2015.pdf
NTPC is India’s largest energy conglomerate with roots planted way back in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. Since then it has established itself as the dominant power major with presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. From fossil fuels it has forayed into generating electricity via hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources. This foray will play a major role in lowering its carbon footprint by reducing green house gas emissions. To strengthen its core business, the corporation has diversified into the fields of consultancy, power trading, training of power professionals, rural electrification, ash utilisation and coal mining as well.
NTPC became a Maharatna company in May 2010, one of the only four companies to be awarded this status. NTPC was ranked 424th in the ‘2014, Forbes Global 2000’ ranking of the World’s biggest companies.
Graduate Engineers – 120 posts
Last Date : 03.03.2015
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.ntpccareers.net/et15/my_files/advt_et15.pdf
Also visit : http://www.ntpccareers.net/index.php
Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) was set up on 20th September 2011, as a not-for-profit company under Section-25 of the Companies Act 1956 as an implementation and facilitation institution dedicated to Solar Energy sector. SECI is established under the administrative control of the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India. Mandate of SECI allows wide ranging activities to be undertaken with an overall view to facilitate implementation of JNNSM and achieving the targets set therein. The Corporation has the objective of developing Solar Technologies and ensuring inclusive solar power development throughout India.
Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) invites Online applications from professionals as specified below :
Last Date : 08.03.2015
For full advertisement visit : http://seci.gov.in/content/news_update/recruitment-notification-no-12015.php
“DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A UNIQUE AND DIGNIFIED CAREER” INDIAN ARMY – TRANSPARENCY, FAIRNESS & RECTITUDE
ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY BY ARO, CUTTACK
DATE : 21 DECEMBER TO 28 DECEMBER 2014
PLACE : NIMPUR SPORTS & CRICKET CLUB, JAGATPUR (NEAR JOBRA BRIDGE), CUTTACK
TIME : REGISTRATION DAILY – 4.30 AM TO 7.00 AM (GATE CLOSED AT 7.00 AM DAILY)
1. Soldier General Duty
2. Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner) & Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant & Veterinary Assistant)
1. Army Recruitment Rally will be conducted at Nimpur Sports & Cricket Club, Jagatpur (Near Jobra Bridge),Cuttack from 21 Dec to 28 Dec 2014.
2. Registration daily 04.30 AM to 07.00 AM. Candidates reporting after 0700 hours will not be allowed to participate in the Recruitment Rally.
3. Candidates will undergo all Physical Fitness Tests at their own risk and expense. Any injury including fatal due to these Tests during Recruitment Rally will not be compensated in any manner.
4. Candidates are advised in their own interest to get themselves medically examined in respect of Flat Foot, Vision and other minor ailments. It is advised that candidates shall get treated for Hernia, Hydrocele, Skin Diseases, etc. They should also get their ears cleaned and wax shall also be removed from the ears.
5. Grievance Cell will be established at the rally site to redress grievances of the candidates.
6. Candidates not in possession of required documents will not be permitted for Recruitment Rally.
7. Educational, Permanent Residential/Nativity, Caste, NCC, Sports & all other certificates submitted by the candidates during Recruitment Rally will be authenticated during Pre Enrolment Verification. In case of Fake/ Forged Documents/ Certificates, FIR will be lodged for Fraudulent Enrolment and such candidates will be handed over to Odisha Police
Application for re-enrolment into DSC for Ex-Servicemen (Army) can be submitted to ARO, Cuttack on all working days. Re-enrolment will be ascertained as per rule position. For more details contact with ARO, Cuttack – Tele No – 0671 – 230528 (12 PM to 02 PM of all working days).
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR RECRUITMENT
1. Original & Xerox copies of Registration Certificate(s), Admit Card(s), Mark Sheet(s) & Board Certificate(s) duly attested.
2. 8th Pass Candidates Only. Original and Xerox copy of Transfer Certificate (TC) and Marks Sheet duly signed by Head Master of School and countersigned by District Inspector of Schools. Submission of Birth Certificate as per Registration of Birth & Deaths Act 1996 is mandatory.
3. Permanent Residential/Nativity Certificate. (For Odiya Candidates) Original and Xerox copy of Permanent Residential/Nativity Certificate issued by the Tahasildar or any other competent authority (duly photograph affixed and attested) as per format authorized by Govt of Orissa specifying that candidate is permanent resident of that village. For Non Odiya Candidates. Permanent Residential/Nativity Certificate is required to be issued by the Addl District Magistrate/ District Magistrate with photo attested on it as per rule applicable in respective Districts (Issued within last two years only).
4. Character Certificate. Original and Xerox copy of Character certificate from village Sarpanch and from Principal in case of those candidates who are still studying, on official pad duly affixed with round stamp on photo, duly attested by Village Sarpanch/Headmaster or Principal respectively. (Issued within last six months only).
5. Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate from Village Sarpanch with photo duly attested by Village Sarpanch for below 21 years of age candidates. (Issued within last six months only).
6. Schedule Tribe Candidates Only. Original and Xerox copy of Caste certificate for Schedule Tribe candidates only, duly signed by the Tahasildar as per format authorized by Govt of Orissa.
7. NCC. Original and Xerox copy of NCC ‘A’, `B’ and ‘C’ Certificate in new format with photo affixed and attested.
8. Son of Serving Soldiers/ Ex-servicemen Only. Original & Xerox copy of Relationship Certificate duly signed by CRO/SRO/ARO/CGO with their Personal No, Rank & Name in case of Son of Serving Soldiers & Ex-servicemen (Army Personnel Only). Discharge Book must be produced at Rally Site.
9. Sportsman. Original and two Xerox copies of Sports Certificate. (National/State and those who represented District, College/School in State/University/Board Championship & earned 1st and 2nd position only. (valid within last two years).
10. Outsider Sanction in original and one photocopy for ward/brother of serving soldier.
11. Photographs. 20 x copies of Unattested Passport Size High Resolution Colour Photographs not more than three months old. Attested/ Computer Photos will not be accepted.
12. Original and Xerox copy of Aadhar Card.
13. Xerox copies of all documents should be copied on both side of original documents and attested by authorized signatories only.
1. Soldier Technical
(a) 10+2 Simple Pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% marks in aggregate. A should have minimum pass marks in each subject, even if any one of them is taken as an optional subject.
(b) 10th class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobiles/Computer Science) from an AICTE recognized Polytechnic/Institute.
2. Soldier Technical (Aviation) / (Ammunition Examiner)
(a) 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects with Minimum 50 % in Aggregate and 40 % Marks in Each subject.
(b) Three Years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science/ Automobile) from Recognized Polytechnic/Institute.
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant & Veterinary Assistant
(a) 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with min 50 % Marks in Aggregate & Minimum 40% Marks in each subject.
(b) In case the candidate who has a B.Sc Degree with (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English stipulation of percentage in Cl XII is waived off. However, Candidate should have studied all the four subjects in class XII also.
4. Soldier Clerk/SKT
(a) Should have secured 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate in class XII.
(b) Should have studied English and Math/Accts/Book keeping in class XII or Class X. Should have secured min 40% marks in each subject, whether it was studied in class XII or Class X.
(c) If a candidate is a graduate (any field) with Maths/Acct/Book Keeping and English (even elective) as one of the subjects, the stipulation of scoring 40% marks in Maths/ English in class X or XII and scoring 50% marks in aggregate in class XII is waived off.
(d) If a candidate is graduate but not having English and Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping at graduate level, he should have scored minimum 40% marks in English and Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping at least once in Class X or Class XII.
(e) Selection is based on ALL INDIA MERIT LIST.
5. Soldier GD. Matric Pass with 45% Marks in aggregate and 33% in Each Subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e 10+2 and above.
6. Soldier GD (ST). 8th class pass or higher qualification. 8th class pass candidates will carry birth cert issued by Registrar of Birth & Death of respective district as Proof of Date of Birth and Transfer Certificate and Mark Sheets should be countersigned by District Inspector of School is mandatory.
For complete advertisement visit : http://sunehraawsar.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/ARR.pdf
SAINIK SCHOOL, REWA (MP)
(Functioning under Sainik Schools Society, Ministry of Defence)
RECRUITMENT OF REGULAR EMPLOYEES
1. Sainik School Rewa invites applications for One Regular post of Accountant reserved for ST* Category in the pay scale ₹ 9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay ₹ 4,200/-. Candidate must have following qualifications (i) B.Com with adequate knowledge of double entry system of accounting; or should have worked as an Accountant for at least 10 years in a Govt or private organisation and must be fully conversant with maintenance of accounts in double entry system, (ii) ability to correspond in English independently, and age between 18 to 50 years as on 01 Dec 2014. Candidates having knowledge of Computer will be given preference.
* General category candidates may also apply. As per sainik schools society, rules and regulations, in case of non-availability of suitable candidates in reserved category, the vacancy will be filled from the general category.
2. Allowances and perquisites – As per Sainik Schools Society, Rules & Regulations, in addition to DA at Central Govt rates, incumbents are entitled to free accommodation as available / HRA, LTC, Medical allowance, Transport Allowance, Pension as per New Pension System, GIS, Gratuity and subsidized education for two children. Posts are regular but will be permanent on successful completion of probationary period of one year extendable to two years and are transferable with all India liability.
3. Application Fee – Application fee (non-refundable) for General/OBC candidates is ₹ 400/- and for SC/ST candidates is ₹ 200/- to be paid only by crossed Demand draft in favour of Principal, Sainik School, Rewa (MP) payable at Rewa (MP) preferably drawn on Punjab National Bank, Sainik School, Rewa (MP) Branch Code – 6293. Candidates are advised to write their name, applied post name, category and date of birth at the back side of the Demand Draft.
4. Last Date for Submission of Application is 27 Dec 2014. The school will not be responsible for any postal delay.
5. How to apply – Desirous candidates should apply to the Principal Sainik School Rewa (MP) 486001 in prescribed format as available in school website www.sainikschoolrewa.ac.in alongwith attested copies of certificates and testimonials. Please superscribe the envelope with the name of post applied for and category. Applications received late / without proper application fee / not in prescribed format will be liable to rejection without any intimation. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the recruitment exam / interview. The candidate already employed in any Government / PSUs / Autonomous Body / Private Organisation should enclosed NOC from the present employer.
6. Date of Written test and Interview : Written test and interview will be conducted as per following schedule and list of eligible candidates will be published in web-site (www.sainikschoolrewa.ac.in) after due short listing of applications :
(a) Date of Written Exam & Computer Test : 30 Dec 2014
(b) Date of Interview : 30 Dec 2014
7. The school administration reserves the right to increase/decrease/cancel the vacancies due to administrative/ policy reasons
For complete advertisement visit : http://sunehraawsar.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/SSR.pdf
Applications are invited from qualified Indian nationals for appointments of the posts of Senior Resident (Hospital Services) in the following specialties for session commencing from JANUARY, 2015:-
- Senior Resident (Hospital Services): 86 Posts
Educational Qualification: MD/ MS/ DNB/ MBBS/ PG/ M.Sc with relevant fields.
Age: Upper age limit for eligibility is 35 Years as on 01.01.2015 for Senior Resident (Hospital Services). Age relaxation for a maximum period of 5 years will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates having domicile of U.P. Reservation to widowed/divorced/legally-separated women who have not re-married and disabled/handicapped persons will be as per Government rules.
Application Fee: Rs.1000/- through bank draft drawn in favour of “Director, SGPGIMS, Academic Account” payable at SBI, SGPGI Branch,(Code No. 7789), Lucknow.
How to apply: The information brochure and application forms for SR (HS) can be downloaded from the Institute’s website [http://www.sgpgi.ac.in] during 27th October, 2014 to 20th November, 2014. The candidates will have to fill up the APPLICATION FORM ONLINE. After online submission, a print out of filled in application form MUST be taken and sent to Executive Registrar, SGPGIMS, Lucknow 226014 along with all relevant documents in support of age, qualification and proof of MD/MS degree recognition by Medical Council of India or State Medical Council, reservation etc. and duly signed by the candidate. A bank draft of Rs. 1,000/- should also be attached with the application form. The Bank Draft should be drawn in favour of Director, SGPGIMS, Lucknow Academic Account, and issued by a nationalized bank.
Important date: Last date of receiving completed application form along with necessary enclosures for SR (HS) is 20.11.2014.
For more information: http://fluidfantasy.com/srhs/index.php
Air India Limited is looking for bright and energetic Indian National young boys and girls to join as Trainee Cabin Crew for its immediate following requirement in Northern and Southern Regions on a fixed term engagement, for an initial period of five years and to maintain a wait list for future requirements.
- Trainee Cabin Crew: 161 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduation or 10+2 & Degree/ Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or 10+2 with relevant experience in passenger interface in an Airline or Hospitality Services.
Age: Between 18 and 25 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
Application Fee: A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at DELHI in case of applying for NORTHERN REGION or payable at CHENNAI in case of applying for SOUTHERN REGION. Candidates would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of GD & PAT (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates).
Salary: During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.10,000/- per month.
After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw approximately Rs.31,500/-per month.
The above salary includes Fixed pay of Rs.8900/-, Rs.14500/- as Flying Allowance for 70 hours and Rs.8100/- as Layover Allowance for International Flights in a month. The number of International Layovers may vary from time to time and depends on operation of International Flights on Type of Aircraft from the station of posting.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates would be required to go through a Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT) at the venues as decided by Air India Limited. GD & PAT shall be conducted in phases and candidates who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, will appear for a Written Test.
Interested candidates, who fulfill the above requirements, can apply either ONLINE OR THROUGH POST (CANDIDATES ARE STRICTLY ADVISED TO APPLY THROUGH ONE MODE ONLY)
- Starting Date for Submission of Applications: 29-10-2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 18-11-2014.
For more information: http://sunehraawsar.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Notification-Air-India-Trainee-Cabin-Crew-Posts.pdf
Also visit: http://careers.airindia.in/eRecruitment/ApplyOnline.aspx
Also visit: http://sunehraawsar.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Application-Form-Air-India-Trainee-Cabin-Crew-Posts.pdf
With a view to encourage brilliant and talented Law Graduates to join the legal profession and to give them exposure to various facets of litigation and branches of law and familiarity with Court procedures, the proposal for appointing Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants in the High Court of Karnataka till 31.01.2015 (subject to extension), has been approved by the High Court and the Government. Applications are invited from interested candidates for appointment to 32 posts of Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants on the following terms and conditions:-.
Name of the Post:
- Law Clerks cum Research Assistants: 32 Posts
Educational Qualification: Only those who have taken a recognized Degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks, after undergoing a regular course and who have enrolled as an Advocate with the Karnataka State Bar Council on or after 01.01.2011 and whose date of birth is on or after 01.01.1983 are eligible to apply. Applications of ineligible candidates will be summarily rejected without any notice.
Salary: During the period of assignment the Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant will be paid a monthly honorarium of Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand only).
Selection Process: A Committee of Hon’ble Judges constituted by Hon’ble the Chief Justice will select the candidates on the basis of academic record, achievements in co-curricular activities and performance in the interview. If there are large number of applicants, candidates will be short-listed for interview on the basis of academic record and achievements in co-curricular activities.
How to apply: Applications along with the documents should reach the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore 17th November 2014 before 5 p.m. Applications received thereafter will not be considered.
Important date: Last date of application submit is17.11.2014.
For more information: http://sunehraawsar.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Notification-Karnataka-High-Court-Law-Clerks-cum-Research-Asst-Posts.pdf
Applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizen of India for filling up of the vacancies as indicated below in the cadre of Junior Administrative Assistant in the Assam Secretariat under Assam Secretariat Subordinate Service Rules, Rs. 1963(as amended) in the scale of pay of Pay Band-2 of Rs. 5200-20,200/- p.m. and Grade Pay of Rs.3000/- p.m. plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Name of the Post:
- Junior Administrative Assistant: 112 Posts
Educational Qualification: The applicants must be Graduates in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 45%, 40% marks for SC/ST candidates in their degree examinations. Candidates must have computer knowledge in Windows and MS Office.
Age: Applicants must not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years as on 01-01-2014 Age limit is relaxable by five years in case of SC/ST candidates. In case of Ex-servicemen, age limit is relaxable by two years upto 40 years.
Salary: Band-2 of Rs. 5200-20,200/- p.m. and Grade Pay of Rs.3000/- p.m. plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Selection Process: The process of selection and scheme of examination has been notified vide notification No. S (E)21/2008/67 dated 8.09.2009. Intending candidates are advised to go through the same. A copy of this notification has been published in the official website online.assam.gov.in.
How to apply: A candidate must send the following documents with his/her application duly filled in as per format to be downloaded from the website online.assam.gov.in. The envelope sending the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of Junior Administrative Assistant” on the top right hand corner. The candidate should send their Application to the “Under Secretary to the Govt. of Assam, Secretariat Administration (Estt.) Department, Assam Secretariat, Dispur, Guwahati-6” along with the following documents
Two copies of recent passport size photograph signed by the candidate should be pasted on the
- Application form in the spaces provided.
- One self addressed pre-stamped (Rs. 5) envelop of 11c.m. x 25 c.m. size(approx)
- Copies of all marksheets and certificates from HSLC/Matric onwards duly attested.
- Copies of Caste Certificate duly attested
- Copies of computer literacy certificate duly attested.
Important date: Application for the examination duly filled in will be received by post only upto 15-11-2014.
For more information: http://sunehraawsar.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Notification-Assam-Secretariat-Junior-Administrative-Assistant-Posts.pdf