The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Geologists’ Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for 475 posts in Engineering Services Examination.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Engineering Services Examination
Number of vacancies : 475
Age Limit : 21-30 Years as on 01.01.2015. Age relaxation as per rules.
Minimum Educational Qualification :
For admission to the examination, a candidate must have
(a) Obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
(b) Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
(c) Obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/ College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
(d) Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
(e) Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
(f) Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959. Provided that a candidate for the post of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) and Engineer, Gr. ‘A’ in Wireless Planning & Coordination Wing/ Monitoring Organisation may possess any of the above qualifications or the qualification mentioned below namely: M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject.
Application Fee : Candidates required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/-. SC/ ST/ Female/ PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Last date of receipt of application : 10.04.2015
For complete advertisement visit : http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
Applications are invited for the following posts, eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date. Prescribed application form along with recent passport size photographs, should reach The Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar, Shandara, Delhi-110032, on or before 30-03-2015 and last date of receipt for the Applicants from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh division of J&K State, Lahaul and Spiti-District & Pangi Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, the Andman & Nicobar islands or Lakshadweep will be 16-04-2015. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The name of the post must be superscribed on the envelope.
1. Scientist ‘E’ – 04 posts
2. Scientist ‘D’ – 02 posts
3. Scientist ‘C’ – 08 posts
4. Assistant Law Officer – 02 posts
5. Assistant – 03 posts
6. Junior Scientific Assistant – 02 posts
7. Lower Division Clerk – 12 posts
8. Junior Technician – 01 post
9. Driver (Ordinary) – 03 posts
10. Data Processing Assistant – 03 posts
11. Senior Laboratory Assistant – 05 posts
12. Junior Laboratory Assistant – 03 posts
13. Senior Technician – 04 posts
14. Finance and Accounts Officer – 01 post
15. Administrative Officer – 01 post
16. Section Officer – 03 posts
17. Private Secretary – 01 post
18. Junior Engineer (E&M) – 01 post
19. Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01 post
Age limit: 30 to 50 years.
- Scientist ‘E’ : Pay Band — 4 ; 37,400-67,000/- ; Grade Pay 8700/-.
- Scientist ‘D': Pay Band -3; 15,600-39,100/-;Grade Pay 7600/- on regular basis).
- Scientist ‘D': Pay Band -3; 15,600-39,100/-; Grade Pay 7600/-.
- Scientist ‘C’ : Pay Band-3; 15,600-39,100/- ; Grade Pay 6600/-on regular basis).
- Scientist ‘C': Pay Band-3; 15,600-39,100/- ; Grade Pay 6600/-.
- Scientist ‘B': Pay Band-3; 15,600-39,100/- ; Grade Pay 5400/-.
- Assistant Law Officer: Pay Band -2; 9300-34,800/-; Grade Pay 4600.
- Assistant : Pay Band-2; 9300-34,800/-; Grade Pay 4200/-.
- Junior Scientific Assistant : Pay Band -2; 9300-34,800/-; Grade Pay 4200/.
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band -1; 5200-20,200; Grade Pay 1900/-.
- Junior Technician: 01 Post (OBC) in the Pay Band -1; 5200-20,200; Grade Pay 2400/-.
- Driver (Ordinary): Pay Band -1; 5200-20,200; Grade Pay 1900/-.
- Data Processing Assistant : Band -2; 9300-34,800/-; Grade Pay 4200/-.
- Senior Laboratory Assistant : Pay Band -1; 5200-20,200; Grade Pay 2400/-.
- Junior Laboratory Assistant : Pay Band -1; 5200-20,200; Grade Pay 1900/-.
- Senior Technician : Pay Band -2; 9300-34,800/-; Grade Pay 4200/-.
- Finance and Accounts Officer : PB-3; 15,600-39,100, Grade Pay 7600/-.
- Junior Engineer (E&M): PB-2, 9300-34,800, Grade Pay 4200/-.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : PB-2 9300-34,800, Grade Pay 4200/-.
Important Date: Last date of application submit is 30.03.2015.
For complete advertisement visit : http://sunehraawsar.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/CPCB15SA.pdf
UPSSSC recruitment for 3467 posts of Junior Assistants for which applications are invited from eligible candidates. Last date of receipt of application is 16.03.2015.
Junior Assistant – 3467 posts
- Educational Qualification : Intermediate / 10+2 with “CCC” certificate from DOEACC in computer applications.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2000/-
- Age limit : 18-40 years. Age relaxation as per rules.
- Application Fee : 160/- for General & OBC Candidates & Rs. 70/- for SC/ ST Candidates
Last date of receipt of application : 16.03.2015
For complete advertisement visit : http://upsssc.gov.in/AllNotifications.aspx
Central Industrial Security Force
(Ministry of Home Affairs)
Recruitment of Head Constable/Ministerial in CISF-2015 for direct candidate and HC/Min(LDCE) -2015 for departmental candidates of CISF.
CISF will conduct the recruitment to the post of HC(Min). In view of the large number of applicants, detailed scrutiny of the eligibility and other aspects will not be possible before the Written Examination and therefore, the candidature will be accepted only provisionally. Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying. Applications, which are not filled up as per instruction or partly filled up applications will not be entertained.
Applications are invited from Male and Female Indian citizens for filling up vacancies as noted below in the rank of Head Constable (Ministerial) in the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade pay of Rs.2400/- in the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) :
Educational qualification : Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
Age (Direct open market candidates) : Between 18 to 25 years as on 07.03.2015 (closing date for receipt of the application from candidates in India) including for the candidates of North East region.
Last Date : 07.03.2015
For complete advertisement visit : http://sunehraawsar.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/CISFPDF2015.pdf
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Employment Notification No.1/2015
The NMDC Limited is a state-controlled mineral producer of the Government of India. It is owned by the Government of India and is under administrative control of the Ministry of Steel. It is involved in the exploration of iron ore, copper, rock phosphate, limestone, dolomite, gypsum, bentonite, magnesite, diamond, tin, tungsten, graphite etc. It is India’s largest iron ore producer and exporter producing about 30 million tons of iron ore from 3 fully mechanised mines in Chhatisgarh and Karnataka. It also operates the only mechanised diamond mine in the country at Panna in Madhya Pradesh.
NMDC Limited invites applications from prospective candidates of Indian National for the following posts in Donimalai Iron Ore Mine and Pellet Plant of DIOM Complex, Donimalai-583118, Dist-Ballari, Karnataka.
Application fee: Application should be accompanied by a non-refundable crossed Demand Draft for `100/-( Rupees hundred only) for the posts in JO scale and `50/- (Rupees fifty only) for the posts in RS scale, drawn in favour of NMDC Limited, Donimalai Iron Ore Mine, payable at State Bank of Mysore, Donimalai / Canara Bank, Donimalai. Demand Draft is not necessary for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Closing date for receipt of Application: 10.03.2015
For complete advertisement visit : http://sunehraawsar.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/NMDC2015.pdf
NTPC is India’s largest energy conglomerate with roots planted way back in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. Since then it has established itself as the dominant power major with presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. From fossil fuels it has forayed into generating electricity via hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources. This foray will play a major role in lowering its carbon footprint by reducing green house gas emissions. To strengthen its core business, the corporation has diversified into the fields of consultancy, power trading, training of power professionals, rural electrification, ash utilisation and coal mining as well.
NTPC became a Maharatna company in May 2010, one of the only four companies to be awarded this status. NTPC was ranked 424th in the ‘2014, Forbes Global 2000’ ranking of the World’s biggest companies.
Graduate Engineers – 120 posts
Last Date : 03.03.2015
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.ntpccareers.net/et15/my_files/advt_et15.pdf
Also visit : http://www.ntpccareers.net/index.php
Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) was set up on 20th September 2011, as a not-for-profit company under Section-25 of the Companies Act 1956 as an implementation and facilitation institution dedicated to Solar Energy sector. SECI is established under the administrative control of the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India. Mandate of SECI allows wide ranging activities to be undertaken with an overall view to facilitate implementation of JNNSM and achieving the targets set therein. The Corporation has the objective of developing Solar Technologies and ensuring inclusive solar power development throughout India.
Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) invites Online applications from professionals as specified below :
Last Date : 08.03.2015
For full advertisement visit : http://seci.gov.in/content/news_update/recruitment-notification-no-12015.php
“DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A UNIQUE AND DIGNIFIED CAREER” INDIAN ARMY – TRANSPARENCY, FAIRNESS & RECTITUDE
ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY BY ARO, CUTTACK
DATE : 21 DECEMBER TO 28 DECEMBER 2014
PLACE : NIMPUR SPORTS & CRICKET CLUB, JAGATPUR (NEAR JOBRA BRIDGE), CUTTACK
TIME : REGISTRATION DAILY – 4.30 AM TO 7.00 AM (GATE CLOSED AT 7.00 AM DAILY)
1. Soldier General Duty
2. Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner) & Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant & Veterinary Assistant)
1. Army Recruitment Rally will be conducted at Nimpur Sports & Cricket Club, Jagatpur (Near Jobra Bridge),Cuttack from 21 Dec to 28 Dec 2014.
2. Registration daily 04.30 AM to 07.00 AM. Candidates reporting after 0700 hours will not be allowed to participate in the Recruitment Rally.
3. Candidates will undergo all Physical Fitness Tests at their own risk and expense. Any injury including fatal due to these Tests during Recruitment Rally will not be compensated in any manner.
4. Candidates are advised in their own interest to get themselves medically examined in respect of Flat Foot, Vision and other minor ailments. It is advised that candidates shall get treated for Hernia, Hydrocele, Skin Diseases, etc. They should also get their ears cleaned and wax shall also be removed from the ears.
5. Grievance Cell will be established at the rally site to redress grievances of the candidates.
6. Candidates not in possession of required documents will not be permitted for Recruitment Rally.
7. Educational, Permanent Residential/Nativity, Caste, NCC, Sports & all other certificates submitted by the candidates during Recruitment Rally will be authenticated during Pre Enrolment Verification. In case of Fake/ Forged Documents/ Certificates, FIR will be lodged for Fraudulent Enrolment and such candidates will be handed over to Odisha Police
Application for re-enrolment into DSC for Ex-Servicemen (Army) can be submitted to ARO, Cuttack on all working days. Re-enrolment will be ascertained as per rule position. For more details contact with ARO, Cuttack – Tele No – 0671 – 230528 (12 PM to 02 PM of all working days).
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR RECRUITMENT
1. Original & Xerox copies of Registration Certificate(s), Admit Card(s), Mark Sheet(s) & Board Certificate(s) duly attested.
2. 8th Pass Candidates Only. Original and Xerox copy of Transfer Certificate (TC) and Marks Sheet duly signed by Head Master of School and countersigned by District Inspector of Schools. Submission of Birth Certificate as per Registration of Birth & Deaths Act 1996 is mandatory.
3. Permanent Residential/Nativity Certificate. (For Odiya Candidates) Original and Xerox copy of Permanent Residential/Nativity Certificate issued by the Tahasildar or any other competent authority (duly photograph affixed and attested) as per format authorized by Govt of Orissa specifying that candidate is permanent resident of that village. For Non Odiya Candidates. Permanent Residential/Nativity Certificate is required to be issued by the Addl District Magistrate/ District Magistrate with photo attested on it as per rule applicable in respective Districts (Issued within last two years only).
4. Character Certificate. Original and Xerox copy of Character certificate from village Sarpanch and from Principal in case of those candidates who are still studying, on official pad duly affixed with round stamp on photo, duly attested by Village Sarpanch/Headmaster or Principal respectively. (Issued within last six months only).
5. Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate from Village Sarpanch with photo duly attested by Village Sarpanch for below 21 years of age candidates. (Issued within last six months only).
6. Schedule Tribe Candidates Only. Original and Xerox copy of Caste certificate for Schedule Tribe candidates only, duly signed by the Tahasildar as per format authorized by Govt of Orissa.
7. NCC. Original and Xerox copy of NCC ‘A’, `B’ and ‘C’ Certificate in new format with photo affixed and attested.
8. Son of Serving Soldiers/ Ex-servicemen Only. Original & Xerox copy of Relationship Certificate duly signed by CRO/SRO/ARO/CGO with their Personal No, Rank & Name in case of Son of Serving Soldiers & Ex-servicemen (Army Personnel Only). Discharge Book must be produced at Rally Site.
9. Sportsman. Original and two Xerox copies of Sports Certificate. (National/State and those who represented District, College/School in State/University/Board Championship & earned 1st and 2nd position only. (valid within last two years).
10. Outsider Sanction in original and one photocopy for ward/brother of serving soldier.
11. Photographs. 20 x copies of Unattested Passport Size High Resolution Colour Photographs not more than three months old. Attested/ Computer Photos will not be accepted.
12. Original and Xerox copy of Aadhar Card.
13. Xerox copies of all documents should be copied on both side of original documents and attested by authorized signatories only.
1. Soldier Technical
(a) 10+2 Simple Pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% marks in aggregate. A should have minimum pass marks in each subject, even if any one of them is taken as an optional subject.
(b) 10th class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobiles/Computer Science) from an AICTE recognized Polytechnic/Institute.
2. Soldier Technical (Aviation) / (Ammunition Examiner)
(a) 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects with Minimum 50 % in Aggregate and 40 % Marks in Each subject.
(b) Three Years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science/ Automobile) from Recognized Polytechnic/Institute.
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant & Veterinary Assistant
(a) 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with min 50 % Marks in Aggregate & Minimum 40% Marks in each subject.
(b) In case the candidate who has a B.Sc Degree with (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English stipulation of percentage in Cl XII is waived off. However, Candidate should have studied all the four subjects in class XII also.
4. Soldier Clerk/SKT
(a) Should have secured 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate in class XII.
(b) Should have studied English and Math/Accts/Book keeping in class XII or Class X. Should have secured min 40% marks in each subject, whether it was studied in class XII or Class X.
(c) If a candidate is a graduate (any field) with Maths/Acct/Book Keeping and English (even elective) as one of the subjects, the stipulation of scoring 40% marks in Maths/ English in class X or XII and scoring 50% marks in aggregate in class XII is waived off.
(d) If a candidate is graduate but not having English and Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping at graduate level, he should have scored minimum 40% marks in English and Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping at least once in Class X or Class XII.
(e) Selection is based on ALL INDIA MERIT LIST.
5. Soldier GD. Matric Pass with 45% Marks in aggregate and 33% in Each Subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e 10+2 and above.
6. Soldier GD (ST). 8th class pass or higher qualification. 8th class pass candidates will carry birth cert issued by Registrar of Birth & Death of respective district as Proof of Date of Birth and Transfer Certificate and Mark Sheets should be countersigned by District Inspector of School is mandatory.
For complete advertisement visit : http://sunehraawsar.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/ARR.pdf
SAINIK SCHOOL, REWA (MP)
(Functioning under Sainik Schools Society, Ministry of Defence)
RECRUITMENT OF REGULAR EMPLOYEES
1. Sainik School Rewa invites applications for One Regular post of Accountant reserved for ST* Category in the pay scale ₹ 9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay ₹ 4,200/-. Candidate must have following qualifications (i) B.Com with adequate knowledge of double entry system of accounting; or should have worked as an Accountant for at least 10 years in a Govt or private organisation and must be fully conversant with maintenance of accounts in double entry system, (ii) ability to correspond in English independently, and age between 18 to 50 years as on 01 Dec 2014. Candidates having knowledge of Computer will be given preference.
* General category candidates may also apply. As per sainik schools society, rules and regulations, in case of non-availability of suitable candidates in reserved category, the vacancy will be filled from the general category.
2. Allowances and perquisites – As per Sainik Schools Society, Rules & Regulations, in addition to DA at Central Govt rates, incumbents are entitled to free accommodation as available / HRA, LTC, Medical allowance, Transport Allowance, Pension as per New Pension System, GIS, Gratuity and subsidized education for two children. Posts are regular but will be permanent on successful completion of probationary period of one year extendable to two years and are transferable with all India liability.
3. Application Fee – Application fee (non-refundable) for General/OBC candidates is ₹ 400/- and for SC/ST candidates is ₹ 200/- to be paid only by crossed Demand draft in favour of Principal, Sainik School, Rewa (MP) payable at Rewa (MP) preferably drawn on Punjab National Bank, Sainik School, Rewa (MP) Branch Code – 6293. Candidates are advised to write their name, applied post name, category and date of birth at the back side of the Demand Draft.
4. Last Date for Submission of Application is 27 Dec 2014. The school will not be responsible for any postal delay.
5. How to apply – Desirous candidates should apply to the Principal Sainik School Rewa (MP) 486001 in prescribed format as available in school website www.sainikschoolrewa.ac.in alongwith attested copies of certificates and testimonials. Please superscribe the envelope with the name of post applied for and category. Applications received late / without proper application fee / not in prescribed format will be liable to rejection without any intimation. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the recruitment exam / interview. The candidate already employed in any Government / PSUs / Autonomous Body / Private Organisation should enclosed NOC from the present employer.
6. Date of Written test and Interview : Written test and interview will be conducted as per following schedule and list of eligible candidates will be published in web-site (www.sainikschoolrewa.ac.in) after due short listing of applications :
(a) Date of Written Exam & Computer Test : 30 Dec 2014
(b) Date of Interview : 30 Dec 2014
7. The school administration reserves the right to increase/decrease/cancel the vacancies due to administrative/ policy reasons
For complete advertisement visit : http://sunehraawsar.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/SSR.pdf
Applications are invited from qualified Indian nationals for appointments of the posts of Senior Resident (Hospital Services) in the following specialties for session commencing from JANUARY, 2015:-
- Senior Resident (Hospital Services): 86 Posts
Educational Qualification: MD/ MS/ DNB/ MBBS/ PG/ M.Sc with relevant fields.
Age: Upper age limit for eligibility is 35 Years as on 01.01.2015 for Senior Resident (Hospital Services). Age relaxation for a maximum period of 5 years will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates having domicile of U.P. Reservation to widowed/divorced/legally-separated women who have not re-married and disabled/handicapped persons will be as per Government rules.
Application Fee: Rs.1000/- through bank draft drawn in favour of “Director, SGPGIMS, Academic Account” payable at SBI, SGPGI Branch,(Code No. 7789), Lucknow.
How to apply: The information brochure and application forms for SR (HS) can be downloaded from the Institute’s website [http://www.sgpgi.ac.in] during 27th October, 2014 to 20th November, 2014. The candidates will have to fill up the APPLICATION FORM ONLINE. After online submission, a print out of filled in application form MUST be taken and sent to Executive Registrar, SGPGIMS, Lucknow 226014 along with all relevant documents in support of age, qualification and proof of MD/MS degree recognition by Medical Council of India or State Medical Council, reservation etc. and duly signed by the candidate. A bank draft of Rs. 1,000/- should also be attached with the application form. The Bank Draft should be drawn in favour of Director, SGPGIMS, Lucknow Academic Account, and issued by a nationalized bank.
Important date: Last date of receiving completed application form along with necessary enclosures for SR (HS) is 20.11.2014.
For more information: http://fluidfantasy.com/srhs/index.php